JonBenet Ramsey-Labyrinth of Lies Pt. 8
This chapter is intended to be more of a retrospective and reader advisory than a true sequence to part 7. There are reasons for this that I will be discussing later on in this article. I began the series back in February 2015 with no idea where it was going to lead me. I knew that I wanted to solve the case but I had no idea how I was going to do it. I began, like any one else embarking on a new topic, simply doing research, reading everything that I could get my hands on. In doing so, somewhere around the time that I wrote part 5, I stumbled upon a series of comments left on a forum long ago by an anonymous writer. Everything in my being told me that this person was speaking truth and that I had to find them but this individual never posted an email address nor any other kind of contact data. It is a big world out there.
I convinced myself that it would be impossible to find them after all this time. The comments were left on the forum back in 2002. The forum itself seemed to have gone quiet a few years later. There had been nothing new posted there in over ten years. I looked everywhere performing every google search trick in the book. Nothing. It was just a big, blank wall. This person had dropped out of sight and so I did my best to resign myself to the fact that the case would remain unsolved. It kept eating away at me that I had no way to find this person. I berated myself every night but managed to return my focus to the case and all of the sundry details.
I began to research John Mark Karr, the man who was arrested in Thailand in 2006, flown back to Boulder, Colorado but quickly released because his DNA did not match the various DNA left on JonBenet’s clothing, the cord bindings, and under her fingernails. While I was researching Karr I vaguely recalled some information suggesting that Karr had fled to Australia with a friend in 2001 after being arrested in California on child pornography charges . The friend was arrested in Australia and extradited back to Alabama to face charges on raping and murdering a child. Karr departed for Thailand not long after that.
I began to google that Australia aspect, trying to find more information about this friend of Karr’s. To cut a long story short, I did not find what I was looking for on the Australia connection, but inexplicably, I did find the person I was looking for, the person who claimed to write the ransom note. Here is something else that I was not expecting. I ended up being put in contact with Ollie Gray, one of the original private detectives hired by the Boulder District Attorney. He is up in years now, but still working the case. In fact, he recently returned from a trip to Hong Kong where he was chasing down leads on the JonBenet’s case. From my most recent conversation with him a couple of weeks ago, I am confident that he is on the right track.
Hopefully, those of you who are waiting for a true part 8 can appreciate why I am not able to give it to you now. It could blow everything. What I will do is describe in very general terms what is behind this murder case. Hopefully, it will be enough for you to “get the picture”.
- The murder was not committed by a “lone wolf”-it was a group project
- One group was infiltrated by another group-the two groups had very different motives.
- Most of the members of group A had no idea that group B were intending to murder JonBenet. In fact, many of the members of group A, including the witness that I tracked down, were told utter and absolute lies in order to gain their cooperation. This included several people in Colorado who were very close to John and Patsy Ramsey. These are all names that you would recognize if you have been following the case from the beginning.
- At least one Boulder detective was connected to group A
- John Mark Karr was part of group A although he did not likely murder her. He did, however, end up with a souvenir. He was genuinely smitten by her as were millions of pedophiles all over the world..
- The person who “handled” group A, a female, is now deceased. Well, she might just be playing dead. She had some interesting friends. She loved to wear SAS shoes. Her husband favored Hi Tec boots. Both footprints were found at the murder scene. Both had unusually small feet.
- The witness who wrote the note has spent nearly twenty years trying to get the FBI, Boulder P.D., and even Lou Smit (now deceased) to investigate group A in Alabama (and the rest in Colorado) but they just ignored the information. This person voluntarily took a polygraph and passed. Think about it. This one fact should tell you that people very high up did not want the actual perpetrators to be caught.
JonBenet was an especially beautiful child. Child pornography is a GLOBAL industry, generating billions of dollars annually. Now, perhaps, you are beginning to “get the picture”.