Breaking News on Diego Garcia
(This is an update to the update of April 3rd)
John Holloway placed a call to a random Maldive resident and CONFIRMS that a Malaysian flight passed overhead, flying very low, over an island in the Maldives on the same day that flight 370 went missing. Maldives is not far from Diego Garcia, although Holloway seems more inclined to think that it crashed south of the Maldives. Were it that straight forward, the United States would have done what it always had done in the past…jump in with both feet to help. This is the first time to my memory that the USA, with its superior and superlative technology, has not participated actively in a search of this kind.
April 3rd Update:
From the U.S G.S.A.
We have an interesting development which may possibly be related to the disappearance of Malaysia Flight 370. This is a request from Mar 31, 2014 4 pm EST seeking a cargo ship for “transport and relocation purposes” for dry cargo. Furthermore, Matthias Chang, a prominent Malaysian lawyer, author, and former Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad’s political secretary and adviser stated in a recent radio interview that “As mystery deepened regarding the missing Boeing 777 and its 239 passengers and crew, most of them Chinese, it became clear that highly classified military technology might hold the key,”Change stated on Global Research. “But the investigation became deadlocked over reluctance of others to share sensitive data, a reticence that appeared to harden as the search area widened.”
Chang has also stated that “the United States has taken advantage of the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight to test capabilities of China’s satellites and judge the threat of Chinese missiles against its aircraft carriers.”
Erich Shih, chief reporter at Chinese-language military news monthly Defense International, said the US has more and better satellites but has not taken part in the search for flight MH370, Shih claimed the US held back because it wanted to see what information China’s satellites would provide.
Well, perhaps there is an additional reason why the U.S.A. has declined to participate. If the U.S.A., or Israel for that matter, hijacked the plane, and the U.S.A. has the best technology for finding the plane, why would it participate?
Chang pleads: ”Malaysian media, please read at the minimum three times, the sentences in bold AND WAKE UP TO THE REALITY that our country has been badly treated, even though our country put all its national security cards on the table so that countries whose nationals are passengers on flight MH 370 could come forward with sincerity to assist in resolving this unfortunate tragedy which is not Malaysia’s making. Malaysia is but a victim of this tragedy whose plane, MH 370 was used for a hidden agenda for which only time will reveal.”
On March 27, Chang exposed how Israel is exploiting the missing MH370 crisis to create public opinion for a war against Iran, a Muslim country with close ties with Malaysia.
Mr. Chang has the following questions (and so do WE):
1) Was the plane ordered to turn back? If so, who ordered that?
2) Was the plane turned back manually or remotely?
3) If the latter, which country or countries have technologies to execute that operation?
4) Was MH370 weaponized before its flight to Beijing?
5) If so, what are likely methods for such a mission – biological weapons, dirty bombs?
6) Was Beijing / China the target? And if so, why?
7) Qui Bono?
8) The time sequence of countries identifying the alleged MH 370 debris in the Indian Ocean was first made by Australia followed by France, Thailand, Japan, and Britain via Immarsat. Why did US not offer any satellite intelligence until today?
9) Before the switch of focus to the Indian Ocean, was the SAR mission in the South China seas a cover for deployment of undersea equipment to track and monitor naval capabilities of all the nations’ navies competing for ownership of disputed territorial waters? Reuters as quoted above seems to have suggested such an outcome.
10) Why has no focus, especially by foreign mass media, been on intelligence and surveillance capabilities of Diego Garcia, the US strategic naval and air base?
11) Why were no questions asked whether the flight path of MH 370 (if it crashed in the Indian Ocean) was within geographical parameters of the Intelligence capabilities of Diego Garcia? Why were no planes deployed from Diego Garcia to intercept the “Unidentified” plane that obviously would pose a threat to the Diego Gracia military base?
12) Outdated capabilities of the Hexagon satellite system deployed by the US in the 1970s has a ground resolution of 0.6 meters and latest technologies boast the ability to identify objects much smaller in size. Why have such satellites not provided any images of alleged debris in the Indian Ocean? Were they deliberately withheld?
13) On April 6, 2012, the US launched a mission dubbed “NROL-25” (a spy satellite) from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The NROL-25 satellite was likely rigged with “synthetic aperture radar,” a system capable of observing targets around the globe in daylight and darkness, able to penetrate clouds and identify underground structures such as military bunkers.
He adds that these questions should not be shot down by those with “a hidden agenda that such queries amount to ‘conspiracy theories’.
Well, fellow Americans, time once again to call our elected representatives in Washington. If we did this, if that plane has been sitting at Diego Garcia all this time while families are left to agonize in doubt and confusion, then we THE PEOPLE have surely lost our way if we fail to speak up for the innocent men, women and children that have been caught in this convoluted snare half way around the globe. Be a human being. Pick up the phone, call your Congress person, and start making a stink. Otherwise, surely, we shall fully deserve what happens later.
Link to requisition document: