Sandy Hook-Some Compelling Questions
There are either five or six children who escaped from Soto’s room. One was a boy named Aidan Licata. His parents have given interviews telling what Aidan has told them so far. The parents of a second surviving boy, Bryce Maksel, have given information as well. This band of five or six, (depending on which media report you read), were taken to the police station by a woman who was heading to Sandy Hook to check on her own kids. The police then transported them to the firehouse where parents picked them up. Note, this seems to give Gene Rosen…well, there seems to be a complete lack of facts to support a word he said. But that leaves us with two big problems.
1) If the kids weren’t there, then how did Rosen know Soto by name? Victims names were withheld until approx 7pm Saturday EST. Was he not interviewed starting on Friday afternoon?
2) Soto’s class was small…15. We know from Aidan and Bryce that either 5 or 6 escaped. We were told that 5 of her pupils died-please see photo of Soto class with victims labeled-AND we were told that police found 7 of her students alive in a closet. That’s too many kids. Add it up.
We were told that all 14 of Rousseau’s children died. We were told 20 died in all. That means 6 of Soto’s class died. But only 5 are labeled on the photo of Soto’s class. Let’s look at it another way. the media said that Rousseau had 14 students. There are 15 in the class photo with Soto, or a total of 29 students. But look here…there are actually thirty students…count them. Lauren had 15, not 14. This means we have ten survivors total. The 7 from Soto’s closet plus either 5 or 6 from Aidan’s surviving group totals 12 or 13, not 10. It never adds up! If the children were killed in their classrooms as we have been told, you can never get the 20 victim total. It seems to me that we have one child missing from Rousseau and one missing from Soto.
Let’s try working backwards from 30 students which we get from counting the students in the photos. Subtract 7 survivors from Soto’s closet. Now we have 23. From the 23, let’s subtract 5 to account for Aidan, Bryce and 3 others who escaped. Now we have 18…the number reported by the officer on the scanner. I really think we have 2 missing children. Geez. I think we do.
3) In listening to the Police Scanner, we hear officers mention two sites where bodies were located. An officer radios in that he has located 18 children and a teacher in a closet in the kitchen, not in classrooms. Repeat, not in the classrooms. Where do you find a kitchen in a school? It should be inside the cafeteria, yes?
4) Another officer announces that he has bodies in the pool but he can’t handle them. What bodies in a pool? What pool? The closest pool is 1,500 feet away in a public park named Treadwell. From Google maps, it looks like it is up a big hill. Unless there is a pool on a second floor of the school gym, there is no room in Sandy Hook school for a pool. Why would bodies be found there?
5) Well, for that matter, why were there bullet holes in Lauren Rousseau’s car? If the children were murdered in the kitchen, that was on the other side of the building from where her car was parked. Stray bullets from that side could not hit her car.
6) Shooters in the woods…at least two. WABC Helicopter footage shows one suspect laying on the ground and one taking off from behind a tree. Well, here is something ominous. The original report has been removed from the Fox 43 website (a FOX station in central Pennsylvania). They attributed the story to CBS. Here is what it said:
From Fox43 Central Pennsylvania
“CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody and that SWAT is now investigating the home of the suspect. Miller reports that authorities have gone into a home connected with the individual in custody after seeing what appeared to be a body inside.
A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, “I did not do it.”
It looks as though the police caught both of our “woodsmen”, and one of them was even storing a cadaver at home! Ever hear a word about this? I didn’t think so.
7) Here is another overlooked tidbit. Fire Chief, William Halstead, said that he stepped out of the firehouse and saw an EMT motioning to him for help. The fire chief helped the EMT get a woman out of her car. She had been shot in the hand and thigh. But the shooting victim was close to the firehouse, not the school. Play the video and look down the road. You’d need eyesight better than an eagle to see an EMT motioning from the school. Ever hear a word about this? I didn’t think so.
8) A purple van was stopped a few miles away. It’s on the scanner. An officer reported the occupants as being “one suspect with a possible ski mask and one dressed like a nun”. Isn’t it far more likely to buzz in a nun or two than a wild eyed vegetarian waving a rifle, a shotgun, a Bushmaster and four handguns? Almost any AR-15 fits nicely in the folds of a nun’s habit. Just a theory.
9) Rodia-He wasn’t there. He was getting a warning from a cop up in Greenwich while he was driving his mother’s sage green Nissan. Then why is there a Google earth shot of Vollmer where Rodia lives showing a green car (Nissan?) and a smaller black car (Honda?) in the driveway? See my article on Rodia for the video: https://adriaen22.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/sandy-hook-exposed-2/
(This article is dedicated to Minnie who left me a comment recently. I think I sensed some frustration in her comment. At face value, she seemed to be knocking on the various conspiratorial You Tube videos out there. But I actually think that she was crying out for a reason to believe. Her statement, “it’s all coming apart like wet toilet paper” seemed like a plea for something more concrete, more solid and substantial. There’s plenty left still standing, now that we’ve had time to work our way through the straw men issues that seemed so easy to dismiss such as the early fund donation pages.) There are at least nine points that are much, much harder to explain away.
To “attack a straw man” is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition
- Sandy Hook Under a Microscope (adriaen22.wordpress.com)
- CT Police Captain Mark Kordick to Radioman911 (adriaen22.wordpress.com)
- “CIA” Spokesman Anderson Cooper Sent by Masters to Discredit Independent Sandy Hook Investigations (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Hook Exposed (adriaen22.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Hook WTF (adriaen22.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Hook’s Aidan Licata; Victoria Soto (aangirfan.blogspot.com)
- Sandy Hook – Bullets Hit Teacher’s Car (aangirfan.blogspot.com)